New York City and Orland City are now in FIFA 15, while EA Sports releases data showing LA Galaxy are the second most popular MLS team in the game.
FIFA 15 has released their latest update , which has a major MLS update with the addition of New York City FC and Orland City club items in Ultimate Team. The added items include badges for both clubs, plus home and away kits even though Orlando haven’t officially released theirs.
EA Sports also has released an infographic which breaks down increase of US Soccer fandom from last year’s release to this years. The LA Galaxy are the second most used team in the game next to the Seattle Sounders, and both Landon Donovan and Robbie Keane are in the top five goalscorers amongst MLS players.
The main added content and features are seen here:
Added Content & Features
• New authentic player faces for promoted Barclays Premier League teams Leicester City, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers. List of players can be found here
* Accessible after this week’s MatchDay Live update for all non-FUT modes
** Accessible after a FUT squad update coming this week
• Added players, kits, and badges for the two new MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to FIFA Ultimate Team
• Updated FIFA Ultimate Team player item portraits for 18 high-profile players
• Added ability to assign Player Instructions via the squad screen in FIFA Ultimate Team
Issues have also been addressed with a variety of gameplay improvements, kit clashing bugs, stability fixes and other display issues within Ultimate Team.
A full list of the changes in the latest FIFA15 update can be found here.