Mobile users are now able to compete for prizes inside the NBA’s new second screen app.
The NBA has announced the production of NBA InPlay for Android and iOS mobile platforms. The real-time fantasy competition app syncs with live cable and satellite basketball games being played with a user’s TV, giving them the chance to earn points and win prizes.
Here’s an entire rundown of how the app works per NBA.com plus the Google Play Store:
– NBA InPlay automatically recognizes the audio of the NBA Live Mobile Coins on cable or satellite. If there’s an NBA game on TNT, NBA TV, ESPN or ABC, you may turbo improve your experience with this app.
– Choose a game and team to try out. Select one player per quarter and obtain points off their performance. Who do you select? Whatever player you predict is going to put up numbers!
– The better your player performs, a lot more points you cash in on.
– Activate turbo mode to obtain points from all of team members, plus even higher points from a player.
– Compete against your buddies or other NBA fans.
– Rise up the leaderboard and win official NBA prizes.
For the full schedule of upcoming games suitable for NBA InPlay, simply click here! NBA InPlay is available for iOS and Android devices from the iPhone App Store and Google Play Store. Beyond their new mobile second screen app, the NBA also recently broadcast its first live 4K basketball game inside the US. The Ultra HD broadcast featured the Denver Nuggets vs. Utah Jazz and was presented through DirecTV on December 3. DirecTV intends to announce additional 4K Ultra HD NBA broadcasts inside the future.
Buy NBA Live Mobile Coins https://www.gm2v.com/nba-live-mobile